Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baseball Card Display Case Project Update

I’ve just updated my site with updates on the project. I’ve just completed the final full scale mock up and am waiting for a project quote and design ideas from a local woodworker. The pic to the left shows off some of my PSA graded T206s being displayed in my office in the display case mock up. The update covers the original layout that would accommodate 30 baseball cards, the first design sketch on scrap paper, 3D renderings of the individual pieces of the display case, the trial of the shelving and the final mock up. Check back here or at the site for more updates on the ultimate display case for your baseball cards!

No comments: