Thursday, December 6, 2007

Carl Crawford Autographed Fleer Patchworks Cards – I Want Them!


Carl Crawford is one of my favorite players and does justice for my fantasy baseball teams every year. I came across the 2005 Fleer Patchworks cards last year and started to collect them. They come in gold, silver and copper versions – the gold cards are number to 49 and the other cards in progressively higher quantities. I really think many of the autographed baseball cards these days represent great value, usually under $20. Thanks to an alter email I setup on my eBay account I get pinged every time a new one goes up for auction. So far I have 7 of the 49 in the collection – if you come across any Carl Crawford autographed cards, drop me a line, I’d love to make an offer.

Shop for Carl Crawford baseball cards on eBay!

No comments: