Friday, January 4, 2008

Baseball Forecaster – Early Bird Fantasy Baseball Resource


I received my annual Baseball Forecaster last week and have started going through it. It has a log of detailed fantasy baseball info and projections for 2008. I like their Prospects section which includes top prospects as well as major league equivalent stats. If you’re in deeper fantasy baseball leagues these two sections can go a long way to scouting some deeper picks. You can check out more about the Baseball Forecaster and Ron Shandler at BaseballHQ.com.

BaseballHQ.com also offers a free newsletter and podcast which is updated weekly throughout the season. I find the podcast to be completely indispensable for fantasy baseball. I appreciate the fact that they dedicate a segment to each podcast to provide an overview of one of their sabermetric stats. I’m still fairly new to sabermetrics in fantasy baseball but I’m getting a great education from Baseball Forecaster and BaseballHQ.com’s resources.

Order Ron Shandler's Baseball Forecaster 2009 on Amazon

No comments: