Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cy Young T206 Baseball Card – Nice Fantasy Football Trophy

I recently purchased this Cy Young with Bare Hand Showing T206 baseball card with my fantasy football winnings. This T206 has an El Principe De Gales back by the cigarette maker from Havana Cuba. According to the seller I bought this off of on eBay, this is the only Cy Young with Bare Hand Showing graded by PSA to also have the somewhat rare El Principe De Gales back. It’s graded as a PSA 3 which is pretty good for a baseball card of this age and rarity. As long as I keep winning my fantasy baseball and football leagues I can keep scoring sweet T206 cards – can’t wait for baseball to start up!

Find Cy Young T206 baseball cards on eBay!

Here’s a link to the Walter Johnson T206 card I bought with last year’s fantasy football winnings and the Ty Cobb baseball card I bought with my fantasy baseball bounty.

No comments: