Monday, March 3, 2008

Upper Deck Wladimir Balentien Rookie Card

I bought my first packs of Topps and Upper Deck 2008 baseball cards the other day and scored a Wladimir Balentien rookie card from Upper Deck. I think he’s going to make a big splash with the Mariners so I’m glad I got the card. He’s a 5 category killer in fantasy baseball and only has to beat out Brad Wilkerson and Jose Vidro for at bats – both of these guys are hanging by a thread as it is – look for Balentien to be a full time starter by June. Overall I like Upper Deck’s cards better than Topps simply because of the full bleed photos. The heavy borders and graphics from Topps are a little distracting, full color, full bleed action shots are what do it for me in modern baseball cards.

Find Wladimir Balentien baseball cards and other gear on eBay - Shop Now!

No comments: