Monday, April 13, 2009

Fantasy Baseball Draft Prep Lessons - The Great Fantasy Baseball Debate Week #2


The Great Fantasy Debate rolls on to week #2 along with the fantasy baseball season. This week's question centered around lessons learned in prepping for this year's draft.

Now that your drafts are over and the season has started what is the biggest lesson you learned when preparing for your draft and explain?

This year I really focused on mastering the mid rounds. In the NFBC, for example, I really felt like I was obsessed with sleepers in the end game during my first 2 years. Partially as a result of that I had a lot of trouble fielding solid players picked in the mid rounds. Players like Gil Meche, Willy Taveras and Rickie Weeks are some of the cornerstone players on my NFBC fantasy baseball teams.

Join The Great Fantasy Debate - vote for Greg and post your comments by clicking here.

Grab a Gil Meche baseball card for your collection on eBay!

No comments: