Saturday, October 11, 2008

T206 McCormick Stamp Found!


Back in July I received an incredible email. Ed was in search of T206 baseball cards once owned by Howe McCormick. The baseball cards have McCormick’s distinctive Gainsville Florida stamp. Check out my original post for more detail on Ed’s incredible quest.

I was excited to do a post to help Ed recreate McCormick’s T206 collection. Since this blog is part emarketing experiment I was curious to see if we could make a connection. I’m happy to announce that just last month thanks to the power of blogs, search engines and all kinds of other cool gizmos Rodrigo found me. I put him in contact with Ed and the McCormick T206 baseball card collection is one step closer to completion.

You can find great T206 baseball cards on eBay!

No comments: