Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Fantasy Baseball Roundtable Offers Free Weekly Podcas


I was checking out Blog Talk Radio in search of some fantasy baseball podcasts and came across the Fantasy Baseball Roundtable. They have anywhere from 3-5 experts and cover the latest breaking news, discuss fantasy baseball strategy and breakdown and compare tons of players. Personally I like the format because everyone has a slightly different take so it's helpful in allowing me to formulate my own opinion.

They also have a blog dedicated to fantasy baseball, Fantasy Pros 911, FantasyPros911.com. I believe they just relaunched it and they have lots of content as well as money leagues to join. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking to prep for the upcoming fantasy baseball season.

Order The Hardball Times Season Preview 2009 from Amazon.com

No comments: