Saturday, January 10, 2009

Graphical Player 2009 Takes Fantasy Baseball Analysis to a New Level


I was a big fan of Graphical Player's 2008 edition and have been subscribed to John Burnson's weekly publication Heater Magazine for the past 2 seasons. Graphical Player 2009 is a full evolutionary step forward in fantasy baseball analysis and baseball statistics.

One of the biggest enhancements is that they now show 3 full season for each players. The career MINER projections for over 100 players call out some obvious veteran steals for draft day. WOW factors show true fantasy baseball production which again uncovers some big time bargains.

I've been doing fantasy baseball for 14 years and am entering my third year in the NFBC - National Fantasy Baseball Championship and I can honestly say this may be the best fantasy baseball book on the market. The graphical representation of the data shows trends and opportunities that are utterly impossible to glean from stats - even sabermetrics which I'm a big fan of. I believe this will give you a killer edge in your fantasy baseball league so be sure to check out Graphical Player 2009.

I'll breakdown some of the enhancements and comment on specific players as we prep for the upcoming fantasy baseball season so be sure to check back often!

Pick up your copy of Graphical Player 2009 on Amazon.com today!

No comments: