Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ron Shandler's Baseball Forecaster 2009 is Here!


Once I started getting serious about fantasy baseball I needed some alternative resources to typical fantasy baseball magazines. When I got my first copy of Ron Shandler's Baseball Forecaster a few years ago it was a little tough to follow but eventually it started to click. I now view the Baseball Forecaster as perhaps the most essential fantasy baseball publication.

Over the past several weeks I've been pouring over the pitchers in the Forecaster. The Command Ratio, hit rate, strand rate and expected ERA are all key stats that help to measure a pitcher's true value. The Baseball Forecaster allows you to separate luck from true trends. On draft day you'll be able to value pitchers much more accurately than the other league owners.

For 2009 forget the fantasy baseball magazines and pick up a copy of Baseball Forecaster - it will give you a huge advantage in winning your fantasy baseball league.

Ron Shandler's 2009 Baseball Forecaster is on sale now at Amazon.com!

No comments: