Saturday, January 24, 2009

Team USA World Baseball Classic Fitted Hats by New Era


Baseball season is around the corner but before MLB starts up we have the World Baseball Classic - WBC. Japan won the inaugural tournament in 2007 and I think the event will garner more interest this go around - especially since the USA didn't win.

I'm a little concerned about the WBC's impact on fantasy baseball. Back in 2007 a lot of pitchers got off to rocky starts after pitching in the WBC. I'll definitely have updates throughout the tournament.

I found some cool World Baseball Classic gear on the web today and since I'm a big hat guy wanted to talk about the Team USA hats. Official New Era 5950 Team USA on field fitted hats are now available on eBay. For $25 they seem reasonably priced for an authentic fitted hat.

You can purchase Official Team USA New Era hats on Amazon - click here!

No comments: