Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 Baseball Approaches


Some quick updates on Bloop Single as the 2009 baseball season approaches.

First, no new T206 baseball cards lately - due primarily to lack of winning my fantasy baseball and football leagues this year - bummer.

Second, I had started to log eBay results for T206 rare backed cards - American Beauty, Hindu, Cycle, etc. I found it to be a significant amount of work for the value that it was providing to Bloop Single's audience. I still think it's neat to track over time so I'll probably just report on the super rare backs from time to time - Drum, Broad Leaf, Carolina Brights, and Lenox.

I plan on doing 3 fantasy baseball leagues this year - my beer league for the 12th straight year, the NFBC for my third year, and a satellite NFBC league with a $125 buy in. Start looking for player updates and fantasy baseball analysis soon!

I will also continue to do work on my website www.BaseballCardDisplayCase.com and wiki Safe at Home - safeathome.wikidot.com. I have a lot of great content for Safe at Home and think it will really add a lot of value. Safe at Home's focus is on how best to safely display vintage and valuable baseball cards like T206s.

Get ready for the 2009 Season with Baseball Prospectus 2009 from Amazon.com

No comments: