Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Las Vegas 51s Baseball Cap


Found a great Las Vegas 51s baseball cap at New Era's website. I'm not a fan of the Dodger's triple A affiliate due to the fact that I'm a Mets fan but I love the LGM (little green man logo) since I'm a science fiction fan. So I couldn't resist blowing some holiday cash to set myself up with one.

This is a new alternate home hat is all black with a silver alien guy with bright neon green highlights. The baseball cap is an official MILB hat from the 59FIFTY collection. New Era looks like they have several other new caps for other minor league teams that are black with some highlights.

These fitted baseball caps are 100% wool so be sure to know your hat size and add just a little room for shrinkage as it breaks in.

You can find other Las Vegas 51s gear on eBay - click here!

No comments: