Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Best of the 1st 100 Posts About Baseball Nonsense by Bloop Single


Here’s a list of my top 5 favorite baseball related posts out of Bloop Single’s first 100. Some of these have sentimental value, some took a lot of effort and some just get a ton of traffic.

1) Head to Head v Roto Fantasy Baseball
Short, sweat, I love the point if I do say so myself, even though I’m not a Giants fan it was a nice tie in to their Super Bowl upset – nice piece of blogging

2) Fantasy Baseball Tune Up – First NFBC Style Mock Draft
This is a lot of fantasy baseball analysis and on January 12th no less – yes more than 2 months before the NFBC draft. You won’t find earlier fantasy baseball coverage anywhere from someone outside of the industry.

3) Ryan Braun Autographed Baseball
I'm borderline stalker when it comes to Ryan Braun, won my fantasy baseball league last year, hit 2 HRs when I saw him in DC, signed my baseball - great guy.

4) Custom Fantasy Baseball Auction Dollar Values from RotoWire.com
This post didn’t say much but it’s a great fantasy baseball resource and has gotten by far the most page views of any post on the blog

5) Johnny Cueto – Fantasy Baseball Minor League Sleepers, Part 1 of 5
the second most page views and all though he’s struggled at times I think Cueto will rule if Dusty Baker doesn’t burn out his arm

Check out the Worst of Bloop Single’s 1st 100

Get autographed 2008 baseball cards now on eBay!

No comments: